The Data Science and Artificial Intelligence training and recruitment program circulates around 4 different modules along with AI projects and AI business cases in order to help candidates advance their careers within the field, and to become operational within 3 months’ time.
- Holders of an engineering degree, or M1/M2 from a scientific discipline or technical university.
- Holders of a business degree or foreign diplomas with 4 or 5 years of post secondary studies in computer science and applied mathematics science or economics.
- MBA students are also encouraged to follow the course provided if they have good math skills
- Fill up the online application form.
- Upon selection of your application, you will be invited for a 15-minute telephonic or Skype interview in order to know you better and understand your needs.
- Upon acceptance, you will receive a welcoming email along with the schedule and all the administrative formalities to follow your acceptance.
- Then you will be invited for a 20 minutes techincal test (computer science, math...)
Pay a minimum deposit ($1100) at the start of the training
Sign a contract and pay the remaining amount after you get a job
*only for US citizens/green card holders/permanent residents